Friday, July 8, 2011

my new slave :)

YESSSSS. meet my new slaveeeee. he goes by the name taeyeeeee baeeeees.

since i rarely see my bf, i have my brother here for the summer so i'm pretty much forcing him to take pictures for my blog. :) muhahaha. he asked me how much i was going to pay him...... i told him $0.

here's some pictures of this urban outfitters dress i got two summers ago i believe and i wore it maybe twice. i wore it twice this week so i guess i really wore it 4 times now :) i love the lace up back which used to show more skin when i was fatter. oh welllll.


Sorry for the overkill of pictures... but my brother just kept taking them because he wanted them to look more candid. haha what a pro.

wearing: yaya nom de plume for urban outfitters dress, old steve madden leather sandals, urban outfitters lace bra
make up: nyc black eyebrow pencil mixed with clinic brown eyebrow stuff, physicians formula organic mascara, urban decay blush in BANG, and revlon matte lipstick: strawberry suedeeee.

No comments: