Monday, January 9, 2012

sicky icky ick.

ho man. i am feeling really icky. i missed the gym today and I NEVER miss the gym. Anyway, I wasn't going to post at all this week because 1. I think I may have the flu that my dad had last week, 2. I have a huge exam on sat that I'm really nervous about.

since i have a bunch of photos that i never posted.... i shall share them during the week so I don't break my new year's resolution--already haha.

so these pics were taken at peddler's village (quite possibly the best place on earth) during the APPLE FESTIVAL! APPLES ARE MY FAVORITEEEEEEE. We had a bunch of goodies and snackies like some BOMPING soft pretzels. I really want to go back.

Anyway, I am freezing one second and then sweating the next. So I shall leave you with some pics.



this was before we got engaged. it was a really great day. :)

wearing: american apparel plaid chiffon button down, hot orange hm cropped sweater, hm leather jacket, forever21 faux fur vest, forever21 skinny jeans. glasses: rayban foldable wayfarer turned into real glasses.

No comments: