Wednesday, March 17, 2010

jealous??

you should be jealous that you don't have a sister like MY sister.

she's always been the strong one out of all of us. she's played so many essential roles in my life. she has been the mom, the supporter, and the best friend. she speaks only the truth because she loves me (even though it hurts sometimes). she has been the pusher in my life. the person who always pushes me to be better. she deals with and LOVES me when i'm a brat. she gets hurt by me sometimes because i'm insensitive, but she always tells me that she loves me afterwards. to me, my sister feels like home. i'm sitting in her apartment right now, 2am in the morning, and i've only been here a few times. although this place shouldn't feel like home, it's where my sister is and so it will always feel like home to me. i'm lucky to have her. whenever i feel down, i can just remember that i have a sister who everyone is jealous about.


thank you my unnies for loving me and pushing me to memorize bible verses. i loves yous everydays.

1 comment:

Dear God said...

yes. im jealous!! i've been realizing this alot lately.. the older you get.. girls need sisters and boys need brothers. i love my brother but wish i had a sister too! :)