Sunday, May 23, 2010

freja again.



i know that i've already blogged about freja beha erichsen like 93902938 times, but i just can't stop. i model search a lot, but i think she's the only model who i truly enjoy looking at. i think it's the whole masculine vibe that she carries with her. she's hot yo. so i'm going to share some pictures that were taken by Boo George for twin magazine f/w 2009. yeah, i'm foreal late with these pictures, but i just need to re-post them for people to see because it's definitely worth looking at.














i left out the picture where she's completely topless just so i can keep it PG.

today was a bad day. i thought looking at these pictures would make me feel better, but what i really need to do is pray. i foreal need jesus in my life because i'm dying without Him.

p.s. something mysterious happened to my camera so until jason gives me his charger for his camera i shall not be able to share my outfits for my new project until i have a working camera. YAY! (haha even though only like two people come to my blog anyway. woohoo!)

2 comments:

Dear God said...

show me the topless onE!!!!!

seriously tho, shes hot fiyah.

Dear God said...

and YES to girltalk & meeting up... PLEASE.