Tuesday, August 31, 2010

giambattista valli.

whoa whoa triple WHOA. so i was browsing on style.com and let me just tell you: giambattista valli is killin' it. KILLLLLLIN'.

haha, anywhoo, i just wanted to share some inspiring pictures on this oh so popular blog so my bajillion readers can look through the pictures and leave me 39309434 comments. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i'm such a freak.

and i just heard ANOTHER stupid stink bug flying around. ughhh i hate them.

ok. here are some inspiring pics. ughhh i love.


ughhh. this coat i die!


i would so wear this. i love the whole sheerness of the dress with the black bra showing through. yes.


so precious. i love.


ughhh i love this colorrrr.


i love this color tooooo. on my clothes, on my lips, on my nails. ON EVERYTHING! GAHSA:SDOAWID!






the grand finale. i would sell all my clothes to have this coat. hahaha probably wouldn't even be enough anyway... so i'll keep my clothes.

Sorry for the overload of pictures, but these are my faves from the entire collection. blahhhhhh. i die for some of these coats. and on whowhatweardaily, they did a whole thing on minimalism and they mentioned giambattista valli. sharp lines, sleek looks. i drool. all over my fat preggo belly.

that is all. fareweeeeeeeeelllllll.

1 comment:

JMay said...

I would actually wear all of those outfits & yes that coat is pretty AMAZING!!!