Friday, September 17, 2010

hmm.

it's already been a week since i posted and i really want to keep up with my postings. it's just so hard since i'm so busy lately. butttttttt.....

I FINALLY HAVE A DAY OFFFFFFFFF!!!

what will i do?!?!?! i shall take a nice long shower, dress up in ANYTHING I WANT (not all american apparel thank goodness), maybe wear some LIPSTICK, maybe even do an outfit post that i haven't done in AGES, go to barnes and noble and smell every individual book, and i really want to go to panera and buy my favorite greek salad and broccoli and cheddar soup in a bread bowl, but i might not have time. and FINALLY, i get to see my boyfriend today. :)

I just wanted to share a couple of looks from Alexa Chung's line from madewell that i ever so want. i just wish everything wasn't so expensive. i want the tennessee velvet dress with all my heart right now. if only it wasn't 168 buckarooooooos. :(

so here it is. all of the pictures were taken from various google images online:


gahhhhhhh.


haha, i want that overall mini skirt so bad...




that velvet dress and those overalls... sighh.





gimme gimme gimmeeeeeeeeeeeee.



THE END!

No comments: