Monday, December 6, 2010

depressed dark world.

i should be all happy jolly because i'm on break (not officially since i need to write a few papers due by friday heh heh), but i'm just not feeling it right now. i was so exhausted from nannying in the morning today that i slept until 2pm when i got back. i felt like little miss lazy bonesssssss.

i was gonna share some pictures of me and jason when we went to peddler's village this past saturday, but i'm feeling tired. hahaha. so i guess i'll do that some other day for those few who actually read this blog (probs only chris park HAHA).

i will share some photos that i've been enjoying these past few weeks:

via oracle fox





the last three photos were taken from studded hearts

i love the last photo. i want to find a dress exactly like that, marry in it, and live with it on for the rest of my life. i feel like it would definitely be possible to find at a thrift store. good thing i will be going thrifting with my hannies on wednesday :)

sorry blogging world for being probably the only wannabe fashion blogger turned depressed beyond all words blogger. haha if that even made any sense. i started up this blog to try and become some sort of fashion blogger, but it really just became a place where i splattered all my feelings and it turns out that most of my feelings are pretty dark or rather depressing. haha i'm a failed wannabe fashion blogger, who really doesn't have good fashion sense, but loves victorian dresses. oh man, i'm a mess. and i have alligator skin all over my right hand because i constantly try to wash all the "germs" off my hands. after i graduated college i started to become obsessive about keeping my hands clean. i've gone mad. oh well.


i need jesus.

2 comments:

Hannah W. said...

LOL SUNNIE <3
this entry made me laugh so hard. i love you! i CANNOT wait to go thrifting with my sunnie bunnie!

Hannah W. said...

by made me laugh so hard i mean i found the last paragraph so amusing because i can just picture you saying it to me :)