Thursday, December 16, 2010

here we are agaaaaaain.

so here we are once again. i have realized that i have way too much clothes in my closets and drawers. jason, taeyee, and i went to ikea to eat cheap yummy foodies and we ended up walking around, looking at the different layouts for bedrooms, kitchens, and living rooms. Jason was looking through the closet space in each bedroom and was like, "Sunnie, none of these would hold any of your clothes." And when your fashionista manfriend tells you that the amount of clothes you have is borderline ridiculous... i think it's time to do something about it.

Soooo. ONCE AGAIN, I will try my hardest to NOT buy clothes so that I can try to wear every article of clothing in my closet/drawers. I shall document it on here for myself so that I can really force myself to do this. :)

This was what i wore to ikea. haha. and i used my mac to take the pictures because my camera sucks major donkey balls.


The angle i took this picture makes me look like a heifer but whatevs. i also added a thrifted granny sweater that soo graciously gave me :) lovie loves.

american apparel calvary twill pleated pants, old forever21 black sheer turtleneck.

I was gonna upload a video of me singing grenade hahaaaaa, but i sounded dumb and the audio wasn't matching the video so whateva skanevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS WOHOHOHOHOHO!

2 comments:

eunji hong said...

yayayaa!!! more pictures!! i want to see a pic of my thrifted granny sweater that i got you <3

Hannah W. said...

new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!