Tuesday, January 25, 2011

whoops.

haha, the last time i wrote an entry was over a month ago. whoopsies.

i don't have much to say besides for the fact that i've been sleeping at weird times in the day like 11am, 8am, 6am, but never the normal times like everybody else does. i guess i'm not normal.

i've been reading like crazy ever since jason bought me my kindle (i have named her kendall). i love the feel of real books in my hand, the way books smell, the weight of the book, turning the pages of the book, but something about kendall is making me fall in love with ebooks. Being able to look through books on amazon, buying it immediately (on jason's credit card.. love you!), reading AND finishing it while not even having to get up from my bed is an awesome feeling. HAHA, i am SO lazy. anyway, that's what i've been up to lately. yippee kai yay.

i can't wait til i get my dslr camera. it'll give me something to do. finally.

some things that i've been pondering about.


haha, this picture makes me laugh.

i like this couch.

i want this free people skirt.. and this free people outfit.

i want this free people dress.

i want this free people romper.

the free people spring collection is making me want to cry and die because i want everything, but i can't afford anything. BLAH. what is the point of making clothes so expensive. it breaks poor little girl's hearts who are broke but still wants pretty things.... like me. bah humbug.

the end. hopefully the next entry will be before the end of february.

No comments: