Wednesday, January 26, 2011

dresses.

whoaaaa. i updated yesterday AND today! quite an achievementttt i would sayyy.

anyway, i'm currently obsessing over white, cotton, flowy, and long dresses and i NEED to find them at a thrift store or on ebay. they kinda resemble edwardian dresses, but not with so much lace and ruffles.

i just wanted to share some pictures.

I am DYING for this free people dress. I really hope I can get my sister and brother to buy this for my birthday present (yes I am aware my birthday is in April).

UGH. i want. so bad.

dun duh duh DUNN! I have found my future wedding dress. if only it wasn't sold out. i really hope this dress comes back in stock within the next few years so it can be my wedding dress. HAHA.

the back. so plain and simple with lace. i love.

THIS is exactly what i'm looking for. i will scour every thrift store possible to find a dress like this. oh yes i will.

this was kind of a pointless entry. oh well.

THE END!

2 comments:

Grace said...

these pictures make me want spring/summer...so i decided to try using twitter...i follow desean jackson...cross your fingers and hope he tweets me back hahaha.

iammademoiselle said...

Love these dresses!! I can't wait for spring!!

Check out my blog sometime! Maybe we can follow each other if you like!

http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/