Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sick.

blahh. i've been sick to my stomach for the past few days. first i thought it was a stomach bug because i was vomiting everywhere, but now i have a regular cold and possible ear infections. sighhh if only i had health insurance HAH.

anywayyyy, i wanted to share some random photos that I've saved over a period of time. I've gotten these pictures from the blogs listed on the side panel.

D&G maxi dresses. I've been dying over maxi dresses lately and I plan to wear them every day during spring and summer.

ughhh. i love braiding my hair, but i don't think i can do this to my own hair. I wish i knew somebody who could braid my hair like thissssssssss. (got this picture from fashiontoast)

ballerina project. i've always wanted to be a ballerina and i love the city vibe.

anja rubik's killer legs. and a maxi dress of course.

i love this!! and i love her.

hopefully i start feeling better soonnnn. and hopefully i'll one day post outfit pictures like i always wanted to do hahah. anwayyyyyyy, THE END.

No comments: