Sunday, August 7, 2011

pimplies.

i decided to dedicate this outfit post to my monstrous pimple on my forehead. i tried popping it three times and the result was one MASSIVE red mountain resting on my flat forehead. prettttty embarrassing. however, i just brought out my mom's intense acne tool kit and used this crazy needle point/transformers looking thing to alleviate the pimple pressure. whew.

anyway, this weekend was relaxing. watched two movies: crazy stupid love and rise of the planet of the apes. i didn't necessarily want to watch either of them, but they both ended up being really good. It's a short week (well at least for the bf/jason)... i'll be handing in a huge term paper on thursdays class (LAST CLASS OF THE SUMMER!) and will also be taking a final exam. i have yet to start working on both of them... :) After my final class I will be on my way to a friend's beach house and i'm super excited because it will be my 6th (or 7th?) summer being there in a row. GAH SO EXCITED. :D

some picky pics.

what is going on with my face.

I decided to paint my bf's mom an audrey hepburn painting for her birthday.. and after SEVERAL mistakes.. this is the outcome. i didn't want to give it to her because i'm not too happy about it, but after all that time i spent on it--BLAH. pictures are taken at jason's house. also, i might be a tad too obsessed with this purse. whenever i feel depressed that i can't shop because i have no monies........ i always shop in my mother's closet. she'll never know :)

wearing: h&m conscious collection fringe vest, mother's vintage lingerie tank, citizens of humanity jeans, h&m sandals (for a whopping 7 DOLLARS!), mother's vintage cheetah purse from paris (italy? not too sure) LIPSTICK: stila's long wear lip color in exhilarating matte

2 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, you look absolutely amazing! I am completely in love with your top and jeans! Gorgeous, darling! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

diana said...

cool new header!!
lovely outfit~ love the vest + top :D shopping in mom's closet be the best, and FREE~ and that's what we daughters are for---make use of mama's old and forgotten clothing. hehehe
xoxo Diana