Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a good day.

Today was a good day.

woke up around 2pm because i'm so used to the time in las vegas. thought it was 11am, but realized that i wasted an entire day sleeping it away. i wanted to go grab a good bowl of cheerios with some vanilla silk soy milk, but somebody ate all of the cereal... and the milk. not cool. so i was forced to eat my mother's nasty bran oatmeal. it was seriously foul.

i signed into gchat and was happy to see my man friend's name with that inviting green dot next to it. talked with him for a bit. got stressed out because other people got stressed out because i couldn't make a decision. fickle fickles. talked to one of my kids from lighthouse and that made me happy. still stressed out and bothered. but my loving boyfriend tells me that it's our one year and i should focus on that and only that today.

ahhhh. our one year. not only have i been the worst girlfriend in the history of girlfriends, but i am lucky to say that i have been dating my awesome man friend for a FULL year. this is nice. my jason is also nice. he surprised me with a delicious meal at the melting pot and made me laugh through all of my sadness. you're great.


i felt special today.



No comments: