Friday, October 15, 2010

take me far far away.

okay, i know i just posted something, but i'm just too obsessed with my new and improved blog (thanks to hannie woo) that i wanted to post again. HAHA. i'm so kewl on a friday nightttttt. afterwards, i will probs go through my entire wardrobe and try on clothes because i'm so hip hoppin. and then i'll get tired and fall asleep leaving my room a mess! i lead such an uneventful life. whatevs skanevvvvs.

so, i suddenly had an urge to go somewhere special. i want to take a crazy vacay somewhere i've always wanted to go to. sighhhh so i proceeded to look up some google images of switzerland, ireland, paris, and greece. HAHA. i saved some special ones and i promise you someday, i WILL go and experience everything myself.


sighh. paris, france.


fraaaaaaaaaance.


some village in switzerland. sighh.


switzerland i die.


greece. i want to swim in that water... kinda. not really. but still sooo pretty. i wonder if there are shark infested waters there..... hmmm.


i love you greece. one day. you will be mine.


all mine.


town in ireland.


UGH I WANT TO BE HERE SO BAD.


one day i will prance around in this exact area in ireland wearing a floral dress and a granny sweater while laughing at life. oh one day i shallllllllll.


time to go through my clothes now. my life is so exciting!

No comments: