Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sulking sally? sulking sunnie.

you know, sometimes life seems so unfair.

when everything feels like it's coming together and you feel all comfortable with your life, that's when schiza really starts to hit the ceilings. i'm all like, "ho ho hum, my life is going swell!" and then i blink and my life is crumpled up into pieces, scattered all over the floor.

okay fine, maybe i'm being way too dramatic (probably because i'm pmsing HARDCORE), but that's besides the point. i can be over dramatic if i want to. and honestly, okay i'm young, i'm only 23, i still have a lot of time to figure out my life, but SERIOUSLY though?! I still want to get my life started. I don't care if I seem young to you. This is my life and it's really time for it to get going.

times like these make me want to go into hibernation and hide from the world. i just want to eat, put on some really warm pjs and socks, cuddle up in my most comfortable bed and blankets, either watch old school movies like little women or anne of green gables, and maybe even pull out a good cheesy romance book or something. i just want to be away from people. i don't even know. i'm so lame. this is sooooo lame.






but then i have to remember that everything happens for a reason. everything will work out the way it's supposed to work out.


i haven't gotten to that point yet though... so for now, i think i might sulk for a little bit more.

No comments: