Friday, October 15, 2010

ugh.

ughhhhhh. ughhh. ughhh. ugh.

i'm feeling so bothered lately. i think i really hate change. i think that's it. i don't like when people enter my safe zone when they are not wanted. blechhhhhh. i feel so irritated. it would've been good if i went to small group today.......


i think i'm really overprotected over my friends. i don't like when they make other friends. HAHA. so selfish i know. and my friends don't even act like my friends anyway. i always get ignored (not on purpose, but ignored nonetheless), they forget to include me in things, and now i'm known as jason's girlfriend. it's not like i went to college with everyone and spent 4 long years together with everyone. yup, i guess that didn't happen. they just have to pass on the info to jason and somehow, somewhere it'll get to me. that's not how things work. i'm my own person dammit! I am! ha. anywhoo.

this is what i get for being only friends with guys. so it's really my fault anyway. maybe i should move to a different city and start fresh? haha. i don't even know what i'm talking about. i don't even care. because when it comes down to it.. even if i push myself away from them, i guess they'll always be considered my friends. whatever. nobody's coming to my wedding. HAHA.

i'm such a sourpuss lately so i suggest everyone should just stay away from me.

some pitchers (photo credit: weheartit):


whooo boy.


yeah she needs to eat a burger.. but i loves her.


kelly osbourne with dusty rose hair. i wish i could do this to mine.


models make me happy.


abby lee street style. she's so cute.


leo dicaprio circa romeo and juliet. the only time i was obsessed with him.


i love.


why couldn't you have stayed like this forever.


i will marry him. no questions asked.


hahah remember this?! I used to watch this show all the time when i was younger. HAHA.



and now i will play with desi unnie and baby dylan. goodbye.

1 comment:

Hannah W. said...

oh my dear slim jims, those pictures of young leonardo dicaprio makes my genitalia cry tears of joy!!!!!! LOL. i'm not gross at all.

hey man, i wish i had more guy friends. sometimes girls are too much drams.