Monday, June 7, 2010

blah di dah.

since i've been a bit depressed lately i decided to embarrass myself a little more and do another outfit post. i've been crazy inspired by bloggers. i don't even know how some of these girls put outfits together. some of their outfits are the craziest things everrrrrr. since i suffer from a major case of insomnia, i blog surf until around 6am and then i finally get tired. it's a strange world. yes indeedy heedy.

so i revamped my old jean jacket by detaching the arms and my mom was nice enough to sew up the ragged edges for me. i wanted to try doing it myself, but i don't think my mom trusts me to use her ancient sewing machine... whatevs. also, i bought this navajo indian looking skirt jawn a long time ago from asos. i never wore it and it still had the tag on it. it's just a really FULL skirt and i thought it was mad fugs. but since i got a little chubsters i thought i could work it in this outfit. i'm also wearing a cream tank blouse that i got in my senior year of high school from bloomingdales and one of my mom's really really old lace cropped tank. i love taking her clothes. muhehehhoohofefsfeafafa!









i'm not wearing any makeup nor did i accessorize (i didn't shower either). whateva skeneva. and my glasses are actually prescribed. i don't have fake glasses (which i wouldn't mind having) and my nose has been bleeding a lot lately. my last nose bleed was in first grade in Ms. Smiley's class and i was wearing khaki pants and a white shirt. the blood got everywhere and i had to walk around like a little loser for the rest of the day. oh to be a little first grader again.


wearing: old jean jacket from american eagle/vintage cropped lace tank/old cream tank blouse from aqua/skirt from asos/ebay glasses from jason


haha! i was wondering why my pictures are kinda smudgey looking and it's because my fingerprints are all over the lens of my camera! haha.. i'm an idiot. and sharon, thanks for enjoying my posts. i did this for you <3

4 comments:

Grace said...

i <3 this outfit but not as much as i <3 you. hi cutie :) haha

Chris Park said...

i follow your blog. you never follow mine. jerkface. and how come i can't be parrt of the "about me section" as cfl hahah. i bet you you're never coming to ny this summer either :(

Dear God: said...

i love i love i loooooovvvvvveeee!!!!! :) hehehehh

i feel so special that my name is in this entry!! YAYYYYY thank you :) <3

oh and i used to nose bleed ALLLL the time tooo.. i remember i almost got this surgery to stop bleeding...

anyways can we play soon ?! :(

Anonymous said...

hello!
love the blog!
glad to see outfit posts.
keep'em comin'.

<3