Saturday, June 12, 2010

mayjah issues.

i have some mayjah sleeping issues. ughhh no matter how long i lay in my bed waiting for sleep to come, I SWEAR IT NEVER DOES! i think this is why i'm getting fat? my parents have been ragging on me about my weight like it's nobody's business. you're so fat here and you're so fat there... you're so fat everywhere!!! i don't know about you, but honestly, those words do NOT motivate me to get up and exercise. it makes me want to stuff my face with mcdonalds fries and kettle cooked salt and vinegar chips thank you very much! the only exercise i get is when i hear a really good upbeat song and i add it onto my mp3 player so that i can go into my bathroom and dance like a crazy person. i hate running. absolutely hate it. HATE.

here are some random issues/thoughts i've been having:

i wish i could wear more makeup, especially eyeliner and jawns but, when i put my contacts on and put makeup on as well, my eyes get so irritated and i start blinking like crazy. i HATE contacts!! i HATE my blinky eyes!!

it would be cool if i could sleep like a normal human being. reallll cool.

i love warm weather, but i miss having to layer. i didn't do it too well this past fall/winter/spring, but i'm determined to do better this year.

my first lookbook post was embarrassing because nobody hyped it except for my ever-loving, loyal, and supporting friend gracie. hahah.

i'm determined to do better outfit posts. or not better since i'm not gonna really betterize my style, but maybe do them more often? i think it will motivate me to get up in the morning.... haha so sad.

why is my life so sad? HAHA!

i get bullied into doing things all the time. sighh...

i'm hungry.




i wish it was cool enough to even want to deal with tights and light jackets.. unfortunately, it is way too stinkin' hot.

No comments: