Sunday, June 6, 2010

nothing special.

i've been feeling really blah this past week. just really blah and whatever. no motivation. wanting to cry randomly. wanting to sleep at regular hours, but always ALWAYS getting tired around 5:30am. this year has sucked so far. nothing has made me happy. nothing. man... Jesus, i'm lost aren't i? sighh... i need some help in getting found. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

sidenote: i get annoyed when people rag on my fashion sense. okay, maybe i don't pick the most flattering, or the most sensible things to wear, but honestly? i don't bother anybody about their boring wardrobe, so don't bother me about my flashy and clashy shizz. i will wear my lipstick, i will wear my fugly glasses (which i have no choice but to wear), i will wear my thrifted clothing, i will wear multiple patterns in one outfit... WHATEVS! you're not my mom. i will wear whatever i like. thanks.

i don't like when people rely on me to be the funny one. say funny things. be jolly folly holly. well, i don't feel like cracking anyone up these days, so soz if i don't talk to anybody for a good long time. maybe i'll speak to you in a year.


this post sucks so i'm gonna add some pictures of another fav model of mine: liya kebede.










i love her. that is all.

No comments: