Friday, February 19, 2010

my foul list.

things that irritate my soul.



anne hathaway.
throwing up.
diarrhea.
pretentious people.
anne hathaway (sorry, i'm in the middle of watching devil wears prada)
not being home when i'm feeling sick.
having to grow up.
awkward situations.
having a stomach virus and having to sit two hours in the stinky chinatown bus.
not being able to see jason as much.
mexican food. UGH.



sorry for being in such a foul mood. it's probably because i'm suffering from eating chipotle and maybe a stomach virus. i freaking hate my weak body and my stupid immune system. and i also hate the fact that i have no health insurance when everything is wrong with my body right now. what i do love is that when i felt super alone throwing up/diarrhea-ing in the bathroom last night, i sobbed and prayed and God made me feel better. This is a really sour entry, but that's probs cause i have diarrhea. woo. hoo.

1 comment:

Hannah W. said...

i hope you are feeling better sunshine.