Sunday, March 27, 2011

hairy pumpkin.

so a short (HAH not so much) post of what i did on friday/sat.

jason and i decided to have a date night on friday just because we never see each other anymore because he works in the city now and we don't get to go on dates everrr. so he drove the 40 minutes to my house (bless his heart) and we went to go watch sucker punch!!!!!

okay. i know the reviews said that the movie was horrible.. but for any girl who's looking for a kick ass movie anthem for laddddddiessssssss, sucker punch is for YOU. hahah. but seriously, these girls were crazy in shape and they were fighting like beasts. and i don't think a lot of boyfriends would mind watching this movie either because the girls are pretty much in like bodysuits shooting machine guns. it's CRAZY.

then on saturday, jason came and took me to staples/walmart/chikfila so that i could run some errands for a busyyyy two and a half months of school that i will be dealing with. sighhh. we met our friends at valley green and walked for awhile. Too bad i was wearing combat boots, a fur vest, and some fuschia lipstick and jason was wearing converse leather lace up boots, levi jeans, and a plaid shirt ahahha. oh well.

so here are some pics.

us at the movie theatre.. my cheeks look shiny because i had some kind of ointment on it for my rashes hahahah. and p.s. my boyfriend is the best in the world. :)

me standing mad awkward at the movies. i love my h&m flaming orange cropped sweater :)

crazy looking shadow on my crazy looking face.

jason doing something weird with the camera.


i was jumping up and down because it was colddd and my hair looks kinda crazy hahahah.

i'm wearing an h&m cropped sweater, american apparel black chiffon button up, forever21 fur vest, seven for all mankind skinny jeans, and combat boots.

soo saw this vest at forever21 and tried it on and we laughed because it was HUGE on her and she said it made her look like hagrid. HAHAH. so it has now been named the hagrid vest. I just look like a giant hairy pumpkin. :D :D

and jason is the best boyfriend in the world (as stated above)!!!! i'm lucky God placed him in my life to show me His love and goodness.

THE END.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

hello dear, it's me Angelica , the curvy girl from that post in The sartorialist! ;)

http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

diana said...

cool outfit!! I like the orange & the sun looks perfect that day :DDD
cuteness, you and ur bf :)
xo Diana