Monday, March 14, 2011

random thoughts.



off to class in like 10 minutes, but i felt like writing a post for some strangeee reason. i love this song. i love bon iver. i started listening to their music later than i would have liked. anyway, my stomach is feeling better.. just really gaseous hahaaaaa. I have so much workload for the next month and a half and then crazy packed in summer courses, but hopefully i will finish school soon and get outtaaaaaaaaa heeeeeere. :) i miss my sick boyfriend. it's his first day at his new job and he got my stomach virus on saturday. i felt so bad for him. but of course, he kicked it in the butt real fast and dragged himself to work and presented himself nicely. :) that's my mannnn.


anyway... two random pictures during this random time writing this random post on a random monday. ladidaaaa.

haha you can see straight up my big nostrrrrrils.

look at my uneven eyes. hmm i look kinda haggard and maybe cross eyed. sighh my life.

lataaaaaaz.

No comments: