Wednesday, March 16, 2011

just for you to know.

so something has been on my mind and it's really bugging me to PIECES. so people in my family think that i always only think about myself and they call this "the sunnie show." okay, well i get what they're trying to say, but honestly, it's really never about me. maybe when i'm feeling really depressed and i'm having pity parties about me and my life, but other than that.. it's really not about me. my parents don't praise me on my life decisions, they're never really proud of me, and all they have to say are negative things about me. so right there.. it's not about me. my grandparents on my dad's side hate me and pretty much disowned me because i didn't choose a profession in some kind of medical field. they really want nothing to do with my life so that's not about me either. so pretty much, "the sunnie show" is just negative nancy stuff. and i feel like that's just sad. and i know the very few people who read this are probably like.. it IS about you because this post has so many "I.. I.. I's!!" but really though? this is my blog.. of course it's gonna have a lot of I and me me me's because it sure as hell won't be able you.

sorry that this entry is so negative nancy and debbie downer, but i'm in rare form right now because something just lit my fuse and i'm about to explode.

i think i'm going to start cutting out the disease in my life until God helps me love the way He created me. honestly, i might even be the disease... but i know that God understands me and loves me. and really, in the end, that's all that matters.

took this the other day... it's exactly how i feel about you.


and i'm not trying to say what chris brown did was good by any means, but this video makes me feel so happy and i just really love him.

so koo koo ka chooooooo. i'm moving to germany or something and guten tag-ing it up. SEE YA.

1 comment:

diana said...

hey girl, sounds like some major biznatches have been shittin on your parade, and the biznatches of them all tend to be the fam. so I hear ya. Keep your head up high, and keep lovin' yourself cuz your fabulousss :DDD p.s it's been a looong ass time! Hi :)