Sunday, March 6, 2011

lent.

so. i decided to give up facebook for lent because i pretty much waste time on it everyday for maybe.... i don't even know. i always have it up, i never work on my assignments on time because i'm browsing (stalking random people hahaaa) on it or writing on people's walls. it's pretty gross. SO! i've decided that i need to stop and that it's kinda disgusting how interested i am in other people's lives (in a bad way). this way, i can be using my time wisely (the way God wants me to be using my time) and i'm thinking that i'll be much more productive. Hopefully, that also means that i will be writing and updating more on my blog. Another thing that I've decided to do for lent is to comb through my closets, drawers, and storage bags of clothes and literally purge my room clean of all of the clothes that i NEVER wear-- especially all of those free tshirts i have laying around so that i could maybe wear them to the gym or something. i think i have like over 30 random tshirts. and let me just tell you... those tshirts have never seen the gym. I wanted to try giving up shopping in general... but i have a good feeling that i'll break that in like.. a day. so, i'm going to work my way up to that hopefully by next year. ANWAYYYYYYY. here's to a successful season of lenttttttttt!!

[i'll post pictures more often too :)]


Lord, help me to rely on You during this time AND at ALLLLLL times. help me to use this time wisely and pleasing to You.

No comments: