Wednesday, March 23, 2011

you're a stone fox.

So my gracious cousin has been letting me use her netflix account and i've been going through the watch instantly movies. last night i watched according to greta and for some strange reason, as much as i say that hilary duff is dumb and she's a horrible actress... i tend to end up LOVING every movie she makes HAHA. she was such a hard ass in the movie and evan ross (diana ross' son) is like a younger, but not as cute version of chris brown. i liked it a lot. and today before class i decided to procrastinate from doing my CRAZY amount of work and I watched the virgin suicides.

I've watched this movie before, but I only remember bits and pieces of it. i didn't want to watch it when i was heavily depressed and this afternoon i was feeling pretty good so i decided i was in the mood to watch it again. as i was watching it, i couldn't stop looking at the clothes hahah. i seriously should've maybe have been born during that time. or at least been around 14 in the 70s. the clothes were awesomeeeee. here are some pictures i liked.






I love their floral outfits, crop tops, lace dresses, thin and sheer nighties-- AHHH i love it all! i especially loved their dresses that they wore to the dance. they were conservative since their mother made them in the movie, but i loved them anyway.

I was a bit inspired by the movie (even though it was a pretty depressing movie) so i pulled out a shirt that i got from a boutique at penn state and it looked pretty 70s to me..






yeppp. so here are some photobooth pictures that were taken on my macbook pro haha. i have a camera, but it's like the ghetto-est thing you will ever see and it takes crappy pictures so my macs just gonna have to do until i can afford another camera (which will be never). the shirt is from the boutique and so is the knitted vest i'm wearing in the second to last picture. and the first one, i just look crazy. YAY.

i wanna try some high waisted flares and maybe a midriff baring top, but i would have my belly covered by the jeans to spare everyone from seeing my rolls and my fugly belly button (i got it from my dad and it's the fugliest thing ever). i might even have to skip out on the high waisted part of the flare jeans since they're not really flattering... so maybe this outfit's a bust. HAHA. okay.. i'm gonna go watch another movie. TATAAAAAAA. (LONGEST POST EVER)

No comments: