Friday, January 22, 2010

chere maman

Although we don't get along as much as I wish we could, I do truly appreciate my mama. For the longest time I thought she was the most selfish person alive, but now that I'm living at home, I understand that if you give her some lovin', she'll ALWAYS give you some lovin' back. She just needs that little push. I've always been the rebel child. The child who always had something to say, who always got the piercings, did the drugs and alchohol. I put her through a lot. I gave her mayjah attitude and almost ALWAYS slammed the door in her face. I've always been the good for nothing brat. Although sometimes it seemed like she didn't love me through all of my tweenie tantrums, she really truly did.

We've been getting along exceptionally these past couple of weeks. She even went to Michael's craft store today to make me a bracelet with charms all over it. Yeah, it might seem corny and childish, but I love it. I love that one charm says "daughter" on it and I love that she added a bunch of hearts all over the bracelet. It's probably the sweetest thing I've ever gotten from her.

merci maman.




(the picture's blurry, but you get the idea) :)

1 comment:

Dear God said...

this made me choke up. i'm happy you've been having great couple of weeks with the mama <3 bracelet is beautiful as well!