Sunday, January 24, 2010

call me snickers.

So I put my name in one of those jersey shore name generator thingy majigs and my guidette name came out to be "snickers." I thought this was HILARIOUUUSSS. I got even more excited when we all decided to go out for a birthday dancing partay for my bestest, SOO!

We were originally supposed to go to Glounge, but it was pretttty lame. We were on the VIP list, but we had to wait in this long line of VIPs AND unfortunately, we had to witness this old man of probably 68, come out of his ballin' car with a stylish girl of only like.. 26. He was grabbing onto her and trying to get kisses from her and she just looked like she could die of nastiness. Maybe he was buying her some nice outfits for somethin' something' in return?? WHO KNOWS. IT WAS GROSS.

The line was too long and we didn't want to waste the night, especially since we were looking forward to this for awhile. So, we decided to suck it up and just go to Adesso. Unfortunately, it was packed with mad asians, which is the main reason why we didn't want to go there. We got in right away, but it was packed with MAD SKEEVS! Eunji and I had to literally fight off guys to get away from the girls. Plus, nobody could get past me since I was a head taller than every guy in that freaking club. There was this one kid who tried to break into our circle, but I almost fist pumped his head off so he tried to be cute and hump my leg. That didn't go too well because he foreal reached my boobs. It was sad. Sad, sad asian boy. I literally had to shake my leg like I was trying to get a tick off and he was gone.

Besides for being called "The circle of death," we definitely ripped up the dance floor. We had so much funnnnnn. And I got a little crazzzy. I missed dancing. I missed hanging out with just girls. I missed pushing away little boys who I pretty much eat for breakfast. AHHH, Eunji eats those types of boys UP. She was HILARIOUS. "GO AWAY."

We went to rising tide afterwards and ate some salt bake squid, which was so yummy in my fatty tummy. Our waiter was so cute. He would clap at everything we said. He would pour water into our cups and I would give him a thumbs up and then he would clap all cute. Yeah, what a night. I'm happy Soo had a great birthday night. :)

At the end of the day, I was excited to see Jason at church today. I'm so happy he's not the type of guy who lurks in dark corners at skeevy clubs, humping on random girls' legs. :)

I can definitely say that I fist pumped the night away with all my heart and lived up to my guidette name, Snickaaaaaaaas.


[Here are some pitchas I stole from Elaine :)]


I'm sorry, how cute is she?!?!!? SOO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!


My GIRLLLLLLS!!! Lynda's not in the picture though, which makes me sad :(


FIST PUMPIN' THE NIGHT AWAY!


I was the last person on the dance floor, so I decided to bring it out to the streets haha...


My fug self at rising tide. Great ending to a supah fun night. :D

1 comment:

Dear God said...

ahhhhhhhh!! i'm SOOOOO sad i didnt get to go :( :(

can we pleeeeeeeease go again sooooon ?!?!?! :(

yall look so hottttttttttttt