Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ramblings.

so. i don't know if it's me or if i woke up on the other side of the bed today, but this day was probably one of the worst days in the history of worst days. i think you get the point.

i think im starting to realize that when people graduate from college, you become this entirely different person. so different. so new. i changed a lot. my friends from school have changed a lot. i see things so differently now. i don't know if it's just me being a little brat and wanting things to go back to what they were or... who knows. i don't know. i don't care.

all i know is that i'm so very thankful for my jason and i'm so very thankful that God gave me somebody that understands me and loves me so. i'm lucky to have my man friend and i'm lucky to be alive.

p.s. something that really pisses me off is that you can't look cute and indie if you're asian. you just end up looking like a fob. and that's definitely NOT the look i was going for. so please, say that i look like a fob and i might have to break your nose. thanks!

1 comment:

Dear God said...

HAHAHAHHAHHA i TOTTTTALLLY know what you mean by the cute/indie thing!!!

whenever i try on a cute/indie thing i look "chon seu ruh wuh" but i think you and soo are the few korean people can pull of the cute/indie thing.

& i know my nose is safe because i think you are hot fiyah.

ps: im scared for life after college :(