Friday, January 22, 2010

modeling 101

HAAAAAAAA. obvi modeling is not for me, but I just wanted to try being cool by trying on my mama's vintage clothes that she gave me. Yeah, I know I look kinda stupid taking pictures of myself and whatnot, but please ladies, do not tell me that you don't take self pitchas of yourself.... AND! I haven't taken self pictures of myself since like, freshmen year! I don't know why I'm trying to back myself up for taking pictures of my self, especially when nobody reads this blog HAHA. ok cool.

anyway... here are some things that she gave me that i absolutely LURVEEE. She gave me many oldddddie vintage blazers that are funky fresh, but I only put on one and took pictures. I also put on her vintage, stewardess-looking, navy blue dress with her mayjah expensiveeeee scarf. yayyy. I also put on this striped vintage Tahari blouse with a long green skirt that's tahari as well. YEAH-YUH.

Here are the pictures. please, don't make fun of me. I know, i should never do this again buttttttt hahahehehehohofofoffefeffafa!



I have my hand on my belly because I ate a lot today and let me tell ya... it ain't lookin good.



I can kind of tie my hair up now YESSSS.



awkward, but i love my blazzzzerrrr.



i love it so much that I only smile when wearing it.



YAYYYYY. That is all.

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOO!

4 comments:

Hannah W. said...

work it grrrrl: i especially love the houndstooth blazer and the luxe scarf

Hannah W. said...

i just enlarged the pictures and realized it's not houndstooth.. even better

Anonymous said...

sunkyung!!!!!! <3

i never knew you had a blog!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited to make it a part of my life to check your blog!!!! HEHEHEHHE.. does that sound creepy? if so, GOOD :)

i feel so cool i have a cool freind like you right now!! who can wear cool funkyfresh stuff and look cool! looks like i got a model freind now too!! heheh YAYY!!

keep postin/modeling you're hot :)

ps: i hope you have fun today fist pumpin!!! i'm SO sad i cant make it but i'll fist pump here in jersey with my parents to kinda pretend like i'm there with you girls :)

ok. this comment is way too lone. HEHE <3

Dear God said...

oh and i forgot to say a few more things:

1. i <3 your hair
2. i <3 your lipstick
3. I <3 you HEHE