Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WICKED was madddd wicked.

jason took me to watch Wicked tonight. i've been waiting to watch this broadway show ever since i was in high school. we sang a medley of some of the songs from Wicked and from that day on... i knew that we were meant to be. me and wicked that is. Sigh... if i could only just tell you how amazing it was.

for a moment. for two and a half hours, i was taken away from reality. all the things i've been worrying about. all the things that are constantly pounding down on my shoulders. they just went away. it brought me back to my high school years when i would go home and record myself singing "for good." it brought me back to the years where i was free and filled with so much youth. i know i'm still only 22, but i feel like i've aged triple the amount since this past may. watching wicked helped me to breathe again.

this is why i thank God for giving me a man that is so sensitive. someone who understands me. someone who loves me and continuously shows me the love that God has given him. i'm lucky. no matter what. i have no job, my parents may be disappointed in me daily, i may not have a car, health insurance, etc. but i am loved.

and since God has given me such a great man. We are..

"Unlimited
Together we're unlimited
Together we'll be the greatest team
There's ever been."


after watching wicked.


thanks honey. i love you.

2 comments:

Hannah W. said...

muhehehehe i found you!! not that it was too hard, i just had to click on the info tab on your fb profile lol. i love your glasses so much, and i love your hair. you look so adorableeee.

Dear God said...

<3 you TRULY are loved by SO many. i'm so happy God gave you some an awesome lover boy :)