Tuesday, January 26, 2010

on my mind.



freja beha erichsen is the best model around town. i want her tattttttssssss. ughhhhh she is my favvvvvvvvvvvvvv.

i wish to go thrifting again. i want a good leather jacket, jean jacket with the arms artfully ripped off, studding that jean jacket, and other cool thrifted things.

it bothers me when certain girls try so hard. especially when they used to think haute couture was like... abercrombie and fitch. i'm not saying i'm the biggest fashionista out there because i'm obvi not, but it just irks me when girls think they know what they're talking about when they have absolutely no clue. sorry if this offends you.

i shouldn't be bothered by stupid things like fashion. sigh... ohwell.

i feel mucho large and in charge lately. probs because i'm getting my period soon. eating everything in sight. effffffff.

i wish i lived in california because they stole all of the good thrift stores.

my stomach has been acting up so much it's bothering the heck outta me. yeah, with my stomach condition, i should only be eating fresh food. no dairy. no grease/oil. BUT TOO BAD SO SAD. i can't survive without dairy and fatty foods.

my mind says eat em' all, my stomach says please stop.

leighton meester's "your love's a drug" is mad catchy.

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Dear God said...

i feel so large as well. heres a secret, i'm wearing my mother's corset to make me feel like i'm doing something about it :(

can i go thrifting with you? i've never been before but it sounds fun! :)